Access to the Leonia Local History Archives
Individuals may visit the local history room by appointment only.
Please call the library at 201-592-5770.
Archive Rules - Download Archive Rules
- In the archive no food or drink or the use of ink is allowed.
- Pencils are provided.
- Briefcases should be left at the archivist's desk.
- Photocopying of original material is not permitted except in rare cases.
- Photography is allowed (digital cameras work extremely well on printed matter).
- Elementary age children should be accompanied by an adult.
- Archival material may not be taken out.
Access "Past Perfect" Digital Archives Online
To search Local History Collection Online, please click here.
The Leonia Library
Local History Collection includes:
- Historical Pamphlets
- Brochures, and flyers
- Diaries and journals
- Newspapers and News clippings
- Borough publications and records
- Oral histories
- Unpublished manuscripts
- Photographs and slides
- Audiovisual documentary materials